What comes to your mind when you think in this countries?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Forgot to mention Sicily: Sicilian mob, spaghetti (I have no idea why) wine.

the clockwork orange dirty ? i think they are fair and great players, like neeskens, cruyff, van basten, gullit... great players !

I did not say they were not great players, but the Netherlands are known here in Europe for having very dirty players that cause lots of fouls and falling.

I am sure he will agree with me. They are great players with great talent though.

for me the evil guys are the italians, remember what materazzi did with zidane ?

Yup. Zidane fell for it and lost his cool.

btw, why people see french as arrogant ? i see them as a closed people, less talking, less "smiling everytime", like any other europen people, i dont see that as arrogance.

I've only met arrogant Frenchmen in Paris, outside Paris I have met nothing but kind Frenchmen.

Back to bad Beer in the US. Most Macrobrew (Coors, Bud, Miller) in the States is gawd-awful stuff, must br drank very cold to even manage to choke it down. There are a lot a great Microbreweries in the States though.
My qualifications, part time home-brewer, and lover of great brews.

Smoking Pot, Prostitutes, Wooden Shoes, Windmills, Cheese, very dirty unfair Football Team, nice women and very nice people.

We Dutch say that of the German team :lol:

Netherlands - The Zuiderzee, Windmills, prostitution, smoking pot, The North Sea and Dunkirk (haven't the Dutch claimed this land for eons?)

Eh, Dunkirk Dutch? No, not that I'm aware of. We of course claim the whole Europe be ours :lol:

:
Originally Posted by Cota1992
Ukraine crazy women you should never marry

Did you?

Sorry for the delay in answering, I didn't but a close freind did and it' been a horror show for three years. He's currently getting unmarried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back