What comes to your mind when you think in this countries? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My turn:
-Argentina Evita (Don't cty for me..)

-Brazil Rio with big statue

-Chile Food with brown beans in it

-Uruguay No idea

-Colombia Drugs and guns

-Mexico Mexican food and dogs

-USA Big, bigger biggest

-Canada Nice landscape and a lot of snow

-Spain Eta, bombing, Dutch tourists eating Dutch food, talking to a Dutch speaking Spanish waiter, near a sunny beach

-France Wine, stupid language I still have problems to speak.

-Germany Eins, twei, drei, zaufen

-Austria Desert, few people on huge land

-Sweden expensive

-Italy Bad driving people in cars.

-England nice country, chips with vinegar :pukeright:

-Czech Republic Pilsner Urquel

-Hungary used to be austria

-Ukranie Tsjernobiel

-Russia Vodka, Czaars

-China bad eating habits, the wall

-Japan strange culture, always saying yes..

-Saudi Arabia not a place I want to visit

-Lebanon civil war for a long time

-South Africa nice, Dutch like language

-Israel good military, long history

-Australia. Skiing, Mountains

-New Zealand Lord of the Rings

Yes - I love the country and the people. Most of my baltic travels over the years have been business and I never spent more than a week at a time in Denmark and Sweden and Finland - and never made Norway.

My wife has a lot of probable Dane/Swede roots in her background

You should really take the time for a pure relaxation sightseeing week or two in Denmark. It's a small country but it has got a very rich history.

Definitely worth a holiday.

It's not on the list, so I'd like to know what comes to mind when you think of Ireland?

And btw, the team that crashed in the Andes were a Uruguayan college rugby team. No soccer players would have survived that!

In funny that our usually innofensive ( dont go to favelas) tanned party lover neighbours from the northeast ( Brazil) is so related with nazis by a niederlander, specially when you had some fellows like this one back in th 1930s and 1940s.

nsb-artikel2.jpg

This topic is becoming one of the most educatives.

By the way:

Ireland: admiral Brown.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned rain, rain and even more rain! :lol:

Admiral Brown is relatively unknown in Ireland, I believe every town in Argentina has a street named after him!

isnt that a funny combination ? carnival and nazis ? a nazi carnival ?

about favelados of rio and/or villeros of buenos aires, the true is they are the real self-made man, we should send them to teach americans how to live with $100 a month. i gess they will need in a closer future !

can you imagine a corralito in washington ? its close to happen...

first a corralito then a cazarolazo.

Absolutely nobody can lives with 100 dollars a month, that is why there is so much crime in the favelas, the people is looking for "other means of support".

can you imagine a corralito in washington ?

I cant, I didnt imagine a 700,000,000,000 rescue for banks also but still happen.

Absolutely nobody can lives with 100 dollars a month, that is why there is so much crime in the favelas, the people is looking for "other means of support".

are you sure nobody can live with $100 ? theres people in the world who lives with less than $50 cb and who cares ? and theres others who receives a gift of 700.000.000.000 as help !

thats a f* means of support or what ?

The prices of food in Brazil are higher than here so that is why I said so.
And yes I am sure that in Brazil nobody could live with only 100 dollars.

theres people in the world who lives with less than $50 cb and who cares ? and theres others who receives a gift of 700.000.000.000 as help !

Unfair but that is the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back