What Do Your Usernames Mean? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good thing it was a Chinchilla named Spike!

Can you imagine if it was a poor little creature named something like "Sassy the Gerbil" or "Biff the Weasel"?

:evil4:
 
Just think that '13' has a somewhat undeserved bad reputation....
Later on I found the Lucky 13 tshirts etc., etc., etc... :lol:
Thanks to this forum, I have a slight....small....interest in aircraft (and other military equipment) numbered '13'...
 
Last edited:
Its the name of my remolding biz,last name starts with b,and it seems I'm always fixing someone else screw up
 
He's been schmoking and putting his fingers in them there holes in the wall again, never mind, it'll pass!
 
Mine is stupid
1) I'm a procrastinator, therefore I procrastinate.
2) A youtuber I watch says HELLO PROOCRAASTINATORS! at the beginning of all his videoes so I thought it'd be funny.
 
Mine was inspired by the former TOP GUN motto, Fight to fly, fly to live, live to fight. Since my primary specialty with photography is warbirds, it also gives an additional meaning to the name. And as anyone involved in aviation knows, it ain't an easy hobby/profession to maintain.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back