What Do Your Usernames Mean? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

P38 Pilot

Tech Sergeant
Jun 19, 2005
Auburn,Alabama; USA
I was looking at some of your usernames and got curious about where you got them and what do they mean?

I got P38 Pilot because of 2 reasons:

1) Its my favorite WWII Aircraft
2) My great uncle was in the 1181st Engineers and built landing strips for aircraft in the Mariannas and the Phillipines during WWII. One story he told me was how a squadron of P38s landed and asked my Great Uncle who built the landing strip. He built it but said said,
"The 1181st built it."
The P38 Pilot replied, "This is the best landing strip since we were back in the States. Nice work!"

FLYBOYJ = 3 angles. My wife got a personalized license plate for me for my birthday, FLYBOY was taken so she used the first letter of my first name. A whole bunch of us used to play trivial pursuit at a restaurant and my moniker was "FLYBOY" given to me by a former roomate. One night when I was wearing a flight jacket some chick started to get real flirty with me while my wife (at the time girlfriend) was standing there. She kept calling me "Flyboy." After that several friends started razzing me over it...

The rest is history....

It`s the name of the chair I sit in when on the internet.The chair is a prototype of one I have very much to do whith,when working in a furniturefabric.

the ugliest name i have imagined... looma, i use it all over the internet, i don't know who stuck the luftwaffe into it

Pretty easy, my nickname given to me by my father and mother when I was small, it is short for Hendrik and everyone knows me by Henk. I just do not like to think of names so I used it. Plain and simple.

MacArther: Based on the general of WW2, but has more to do with a character in one of the stories I made. If your interested or just confused, follow the link below, because the story explains most it. And, if ya have any questions further, leave a post on that site under one of the stories if it so pertains, or here if it so pertains.

MacArther said:
MacArther: Based on the general of WW2, but has more to do with a character in one of the stories I made. If your interested or just confused, follow the link below, because the story explains most it. And, if ya have any questions further, leave a post on that site under one of the stories if it so pertains, or here if it so pertains.

....but it's spelled wrong...

General Douglas McArthur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back