What Do Your Usernames Mean? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I am an argentinian grandson of a catalonian grandfather. Also I am a big fan of soviet airplanes of thirties and forties, besides british and japanese of same period. The Chato (Polikarpov I-15 nickname in Spanish Civil War) is a delightful airplane of those times.
Apologize for my "half-tarzan"english

Gzuz.

Strange re-spelling of Jesus (as in Christ, not hey-zeus).

Not (oddly) related in any way to religion, other than the name of course. Back in high school I had very long hair and sported a full beard. Friends said I looked like Jesus, and the name stuck.

I've been with a circle track racing team for about 20 years, sort of the crew chief, ( we're just not that formal) and race myself also. The team is called Tyrod Racing, a lot of people around the tracks we raced at called me Tyrodtom, so I just adopted it .

Razor; because I used to shave sharp(now need one) and I have reasonaby sharp wit, memory humour (usually) with occasional bouts of eccentricity.
1; I didn't want to be a big numbered e.g. Razor56B03F.... and not put up my DOB - I think if I'm gonna be a number, might as well be one eh?
uk; Well Im full mainland British (roughy 1/2 English, 1/4 Welsh-English 1/4 Welsh-Scotts) with some Irish of unkown amount hundred(s of) years ago relating to the celtic side of my family history.
Tamago no Chie; 'Intellect of Eggs/Eggs of Intellect' in Japanese

Last edited:
Looney: comes from lunatic ... I didn't know how to write that so I thought looneytunes ergo looney :)

What a great thread, I could work out most names but 'Njaco' had me stumped. Makes perfect sence once you know.

I got Switcha by accident many years ago. We had to log into a computer program using our first initial and the first 6 letters of our surname. I never realised that it actually spelt anything before then and ever since then I've been known as Switcha or Switch. It came in real handy once on line gaming took off as it rolled off of the tongue easily and has served me well in Battlefield #####,COD####, HoH#### etc, etc

Cheers Switch

I found this picture on line and just came up with Fighter Jock to go with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back