What if Adolf Hitler had taken up residence in Neuschwanstein Castle?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ah yes Innsbrück fantastic spot just like Salzburg is. Chris were you able to go by the Mondsee as well as the little castle on hill on the way to Garmisch from Innsbrück ?...........it is plaed on the right hand side up the hill and it really stands out.... really enjoyed Wien for a large city, very romantic, neat underground shops. Very cool folk dressed in night dress, gowns and tux cooling down with the locals in everyday garb playing the flute, guitar and a little to-tap but I am getting off topic

ah yes Innsbrück fantastic spot just like Salzburg is. Chris were you able to go by the Mondsee as well as the little castle on hill on the way to Garmisch from Innsbrück ?...........it is plaed on the right hand side up the hill and it really stands out....

Yeap I have been there, I think....

Erich said:
'really enjoyed Wien for a large city, very romantic, neat underground shops. Very cool folk dressed in night dress, gowns and tux cooling down with the locals in everyday garb playing the flute, guitar and a little to-tap but I am getting off topic

Yes Wien is great.

We allways get offtopic Erich, but we allways seem to find a way back...:lol:

That was the good thing about being a helicopter crewman stationed in Germany. The flying was lots of fun and you got to see cool stuff. That was a normal training flight and a normal day at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back