What is that....and what is THAT!!??

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

'emergency services here...which service would you like?'

'er, I have a mate who has gone tontol and keeps singing 'my old man is a Swedish mushroom'...'

'Ok caller....we'll send a doctor and a straight jacket'

'PLEASE be quick...'

Ne nah ne nah ne nah ne nah...

Don't worry Jan...you'll be safe soon

It's not just Jan - it's happening here as well!
Normally when I get up in the morning, there's not a sky in the cloud, and ducks and frogs are happy. But these last few days the accustomed grey, soggy blanket is no longer above us, and a huge, bright and warm light is looking down on us all.
And the really amazing thing is - suddenly, there are what appear to be normal, semi-attractive females about on the streets, wearing feminine clothes, instead of the usual shapeless mess of wooly jumpers, waterproof coats and so on!
It's got to be a Government ploy, to distract us all whilst they're up to no good!

It's got to be a Government ploy, to distract us all whilst they're up to no good!

Call me a cynical old bastard but, everything the current crop of politicians get up is designed to feather their own nest and/or deceive the population.
I may be wrong but.....

Steady, old man. Remember, no matter how pretty she is, somebody, somewhere is tired of her s#it!

Users who are viewing this thread