What is that....and what is THAT!!??

Yessssss. :D
 
Call me a cynical old bastard

Ok, if you insist. You are a cynical old bastard.
*mumbles to himself... What an odd request.*
 
Hippocroccofrogs?
 
No Jan, they live in Houghton le Spring mate.... :-)
No John, the original birthplace, and town, of the Hippocroccofrog is Macclesfield, Cheshire, where, for my sins, I now find myself residing.
No doubt the strain has spread of course, and it may well be that the town of Houghton le Spring, which I've passed through on occasion, now has it's fair share, but I can assure you that nowhere has more ugly, huge examples than the once fair market town of 'Macc' !!
How many politicians to change a light bulb? Well, including the Special Committee ................... load of w**kers!!
 
Plymouth has the 'Swilly Bears', large, ill educated, aggressive women with 6 kids and 6 fathers who insist on wearing leggings.... JHC

Politicians? When I see McGuiness on the same stage as Cameron I do wonder how an unrepentant thug can now be 'respectable'.... I despair.
 
Stranded whales??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back