What is the Best Beer in the World Poll

What is the best beer?


  • Total voters
    173
I love Stolichnya! Irish Whiskey is the best there is, even though I love my Johnny Walker Blue Label!
 
San Miguel is Spanish! Of course you can find it in Europe. We've got it on pump in my local, lovely stuff.
 
The Philipines most famous brewer makes the San Miguel I know of. Of course since the PI used to be a Spanish colony, maybe they kept the same name as the Spanish brand.
 
And you can get imported Asian beers in Europe syscom. Europe is not a bunch of 3rd world countries.
 
From the list, I voted Czech, although MGD and Sam Adams are pretty good too. All-time faves are Deuchars IPA and Jennings Sneck Lifter tho :D and spirits wise, JD and a well-made vodka cocktail like a Polish Bullet are the way foward
 
Ill help you. I am going to try different beers that I have never had at my promotion party tonight.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back