What is the Best Beer in the World Poll

What is the best beer?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Picked up a pack of seasonal beer from local brewer Surly Brewing Co. called Surly Wet. Brewed with large quantities of fresh picked hops from Washington State. That was some tasty beer, to bad it's only available in October and limited to Minnesota distributing. Looking forward to drinking the last two later;)

P.S. Pumpkin Beer is getting more popular with craft brewers every year, but I have yet to try one that I liked.

Picked up a pack of seasonal beer from local brewer Surly Brewing Co. called Surly Wet. Brewed with large quantities of fresh picked hops from Washington State. That was some tasty beer, to bad it's only available in October and limited to Minnesota distributing. Looking forward to drinking the last two later;)

P.S. Pumpkin Beer is getting more popular with craft brewers every year, but I have yet to try one that I liked.

I really enjoy the small town breweries the best, the ones that make only local brews. They seem to get it right almost all the time. There is a small local brewery right a few towns over from here, absolutely amazing. Bruckberg, damn it is good.

Time to dig this one up...

What all true beer enthusiasts and drinker have always known, has now been confirmed. Low quality and tasteless Budweiser is watered down. Employees of the brewery have confirmed it. Of course Anheuser-Busch will continue to deny this.

Just what I suspected! Knew that something wasn't right, when it didn't clean the toilet as well as it used to, have been forced to use Miller, which is marginally better....eeerrrmmmm....or less bad!

The best beer in the world was Petes Wicked Ale unfortunetly they quit making it years ago,RIP

Nothing beats a good Hauff Urhell or a Zwickel von Germany. I miss those beers so much right now.

There are plenty of great micro and craft breweries here in the states though, plus they have a good selection of German beers here as well.

I like regular old Miller High Life, have always gone back to it after trying others.

I grew up in Azusa CA in the '50's. There we had a brewery for a beer called Lucky Lager. All of a sudden Lucky went out of business and Miller bought the plant. My friends father worked there and told us it was the same beer - Miller just put it in their packaging.

It depends on the cuisine. Spaten Optimator or Franziskaner are no-brainers with thuringer and sauerkraut.

It depends on the cuisine. Spaten Optimator or Franziskaner are no-brainers with thuringer and sauerkraut.

You my friend have taste. Especially with the Franziskaner and Thuringer Bratwurst and Sauerkraut. Don't forget the real good Scharfer Senf dazu...;)

I just got a nice care package from family back in Germany the other day with several tubes of good Scharfer Senf.

LOL thank you Chief! I eat right, I figure it's the least I can do for myself. :lol:

PS: My cousin went to school in Munich. She's a former travel agent and knows how to get the good air fares and is out there once a year. I hold her up for something on every trip. :)

I'll see what I can do. But I'll have to hold you up for some brats then. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back