What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Could not get to sleep last night, so watched a movie called Gods of Egypt, what a colossal pile a junk. Wonder who I charge to get those 2.5 hours of my life back. Still was better than Pearl Harbor, but just about anything else is.

It is too bad that this 1951 movie "Decision Before Dawn" is so little known these days. It is excellent in every respect and doesn't treat the audience as morons- explaining everything for them. The look and ambience are well chosen to reflect the conditions on the front in late 1944. The movie title is a poor choice, however. The dialog is in English; there are faint subtitles but those are not distracting. Good movie- no digital graphics, no cheesy dialog. A good story, a good cast, well directed, well acted, and well photographed.
Watch at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pEfCo5uZLM

A bit of culture....

IMG_20221231_201413.jpg

At the Cinima, it has been years, but my girl Scout Troop wanted to go to see one of the Twilight movies, talk about an endurance test. At home either Casablanca or Donovin's Reef, not sure which. They are both favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back