What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The last train I rode was in 1992 when I rode one from Milwaukee to Fargo, ND. It wasn't the best experience. But seeing some of these trains makes me think I should experience it again.

Like the old CP and CN, nice steamers and better looking diesels!
My dad's uncle (if I remember correctly) moved to Vancouver in British Columbia in 1922, started out as a logger then for either CP or CN....Pit Meadows or something. 🤨🤔
I bet some of those logs probably made it down to the mill I used to work at.

Watched a replay of Earth Wind and Fire in Germany 2019. Saw them at Red Rocks amphitheater in Colorado years ago with Chicago and they put on a fantastic show, alot better than Chicago.

Watched a replay of Earth Wind and Fire in Germany 2019. Saw them at Red Rocks amphitheater in Colorado years ago with Chicago and they put on a fantastic show, alot better than Chicago.
One of my nephews got married in the late 90's. Had the ceremony and the reception at The Aquariam on Pier 59, in Seattle.
As the ceremony was winding down, a band started up a couple of piers over.
Turned out Earth, Wind and Fire was giving a concert and it started up right then.
So ever since then, if anyone asks my nephew what band they hired for their wedding, he always tells them Earth, Wind & Fire. :laughing6:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back