What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Started "Sahara" with Bogart last night, hadn't seen it in quite a few years. About 6 minutes in a "Messerschmidt" makes a strafing run or five, really a P-51A going brutally fast over the old Grant tank. You could tell there were moments when he was going so fast the camera had a time keeping up, looks like they changed the blocking of the shot to more head on/tail on.

I remember in "Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo" another P-51A makes a very brief appearance as a "Zero".
Another classic guy like the Duke, old Bogart.

Started "Sahara" with Bogart last night, hadn't seen it in quite a few years. About 6 minutes in a "Messerschmidt" makes a strafing run or five, really a P-51A going brutally fast over the old Grant tank. You could tell there were moments when he was going so fast the camera had a time keeping up, looks like they changed the blocking of the shot to more head on/tail on.

I remember in "Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo" another P-51A makes a very brief appearance as a "Zero".
Saw y that one myself a few nights ago. I can't believe they actually tried to remake that movie with James Belushi in Bogart's role. I can't even bring myself to try to watch it.

I watched both versions of "Sahara" recently and, although I was at first sceptical, the Belushi version is quite good, being a direct copy, word for word, of the original, and a very good attempt overall at a "remake".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back