What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The Fastest Woman on Earth.
Being this far away from CONUS,
I didn't even know she had died
setting the land speed record for women!
That is sad.
I remember way back, when she did the four wheeler show. Very talented mechanic and engineer and an engaging personality.
Sadly missed by everyone. At least she can say she went out doing what she loved. I think only a few of us will be able to claim that.

As for the subject at hand, however, I spent all of today catching up on more Castle and Diamond League T&F. Watching Heartland, right now.

IMG_20240708_132530.jpg

View: https://youtu.be/WkRN3hBuCgQ?si=v4Rq9GCOEA6jc6a8

All three seasons of The Tunnel, French / British production adapted from the Danish / Swedish production called the Bridge.

The Tunnel refers to the Euro tunnel linking Britain and France which means certain crimes are a joint venture. Dark and murderous
with quirky characters but very well done.

All three seasons of The Tunnel, French / British production adapted from the Danish / Swedish production called the Bridge.

The Tunnel refers to the Euro tunnel linking Britain and France which means certain crimes are a joint venture. Dark and murderous
with quirky characters but very well done.
Hmm, I think I'll have to check that out. :thumbleft:

Euro semifinal Spain - France.

Good first half and first half of the second.

Thrilling Game.

And now to the final, to meet either England or Switzerland.

Started "Sahara" with Bogart last night, hadn't seen it in quite a few years. About 6 minutes in a "Messerschmidt" makes a strafing run or five, really a P-51A going brutally fast over the old Grant tank. You could tell there were moments when he was going so fast the camera had a time keeping up, looks like they changed the blocking of the shot to more head on/tail on.

I remember in "Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo" another P-51A makes a very brief appearance as a "Zero".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back