What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw? (16 Viewers)

Yup
It's good to see Japanese cinema.
 
Slash/Back (2022)
Indigenous kids in Nunavut thwart the alien invasion.
The wikipedia article for this movie was so vague.
 
 
 
Yeah, where can you watch it?
I watched it on TV.
It aired last week, so I recorded it.
 
Satellite antennae problem, so watched recorded stuff. Found I had recorded "The Flying Fleet", a 1929 silent with lots of, maybe every, USN biplane in the inventory. Much flying scenes from before 1930 including takeoff & landings on the USS Langley. Pensacola training used Consolidated NY-1D, then Curtiss F6C-1. Carrier shots of Boeing F2B-1 showed the late use of arresting wires and tail hooks however the planes still had the wire guides along the axel from the early style landings. Douglas T2D-1 flight dropping torpedoes and an up close of a T2D-1 on floats for the feature flight to Honolulu from San Diego. Navy cooperation was massive, so the flying was like a recruiting video with the Hollywood schloc interspersed.
"Spig" Weed was an early adviser which why there was much flying.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back