What kind of car do you drive?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

2004 BMW M5

The wife drives a 2003 Chevrolet Suburban.

21 month old son just drives us both crazy.

Oh the joys of being a parent with teenagers Evan when they start telling you that you dont know nothing and your the worse parent on the planet and if they want to smoke or stay out late they will or they will call the police and accuse you of assault.
"And I am not going to wear £30 trainers as only a nerd would be seen in those ones £90 is the minimum". happy days :cry:

well, my most expensive footwear is my British army Mk.4 assult boots, they were £35 but they're tough as, well, old boots, and i use allot, is that ok??

I misspoke. It's a 2003 BMW M5. I bought it at the end of 2003 and remember that I didn't like the styling of the new 2004 models so I opted for one of the few remaining 2003 models.

This is just a stock photo of a 2003 M5. Mine is blue and has five spoke wheels.
M51.jpg

I drive a silver Skoda Felicia, just the same as Pisis, but prefer a mountain bike :) E.g. I go to work by bike every day, that's about 15km, mostly by the bike-way just by the sea! :D

I went out and bought this last week. Still needs a brush (deer) gaurd and real skid plates. I wanted to buy American, but the Tundra TRD 4x4 is much faster on rough dirt roads and I will have a need for speed. It's made in Indiana so it really doesn't matter much (Lexus V8 engine is from Japan though).

=S=

Lunatic

Attachments

• lunatics_tundra_4x4_105.jpg
    lunatics_tundra_4x4_105.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 371
GermansRGeniuses said:
Argh.

I hate pickups and all sorts of trucks. Vans are fine though, if you actually do have things to move around and/or lots of kids or lots of people to haul.

It's my first pickup. I needed a 1/2 or larger 4x4 pickup. Something that can go fast across dirt roads and won't get stuck, and that can haul a "tool box" (that's an understatement, it needs to haul a 2.5' x 2.5' x 7' box made of 5 mm steel containing very expensive tools).

I chose this one because it drives like a car (great suspension) and is faster than the F-150 or other choices across dirt roads.

=S=

Lunatic

PS: bout to hit the road

Not to be rude, but I cant help notice that u have some wierd kinda disfigurement on ur face... I think I know a really good Plastic Carver, I mean Surgeon, who could probably help with that birth defect...

Please dial 1800-CARVEME (1800-227-8363) and ask for Doctor Vinny BoomBaatz... He's alittle $$$, but worth it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back