What kind of car do you drive?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Fair Dinkum.
I wouldnt mind a Triumph Sprint. My Uncle has one, lush bikes.

triumph_sprint_st955i_.jpg

Swanky 8)

Scramblers...?

NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN NIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN NINININININ NNNNNNNniiiiiiiinnnnnnnnIIIIINN NNNNNNNIIIIIIINNNNNNN pop pop pop pop pop NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN ;)

I want a 4-door Aston Martin Rapide...

Its the best way of getting 3 girls to go out with you at once... :D

Attachments

• aston_martin_rapide_449.jpg
    aston_martin_rapide_449.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,250
Nah Id have the Maserati Quattroporte. Its Italian, which means its better. And the Aston will Probably cost more. And the front of all Astons look identical. The only Astons Id have are the DB9, the old V8 Vantage or the even older V8 Vantage ;) But the Masser is the best 4 door saloon.

04.maserati.quattroporte.500.jpg

Man, those rims on that Aston Martin up there have to be the ugliest things I've ever seen on a car.

For the life of me I'll never understand this new thing on cars with giant rims and like 1/2 an inch of tire around it, they look like something from a 5 year olds toybox.

On my way to the Saunas in Bad Winsheim yesterday with my wife and friends my Grand Cherokee got rear ended at a traffic light but this dumb lady who does not deserve to be on the roads. It was quite funny though because her car had quite some damage to it and my Jeep did not even have a scratch on it. I could do nothing but point at her and laugh at how dumb she is and what kind of crap little ford she had.

1992 camry with 370K km i last checked oil last spring but the warning light will come on if its low when you turn right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back