What kind of car do you drive?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My buddy just bought a brand new Passat. That thing is sweet.

Later this year or early next year I want to buy a 2006/2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee and somewhere between a 2002 and 2005 Jeep Liberty. The Grand Cherokee is to replace the Grand Cherokee that I have right now and the Liberty is for me wife. She thinks that Libertys are cute. :oops:

Just bought my wife a new Chrysler Sebring Touring Convertible... Very nice.... I am now in reciept of 25 "Get a Free Blowjob" Cards...

Attachments

• new2_328.jpg
    new2_328.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 597
... one cylinder is not enough, and three are too many...
And Harleys reminds me of handsome ladies dressed as whores, so the right bike is ...

Attachments

• bmw2_855.jpg
    bmw2_855.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 249
  • bmw14_336.jpg
    bmw14_336.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 248
Ah, a Mustang. B-E-A-utiful. All you need now is a P-51D Mustang to sit next to it as opposed to a Cessna ...and that picture would be extremely sexy. Maybe replace your current Mustang with a Shelby GT500 ...

plan_D said:
Ah, a Mustang. B-E-A-utiful. All you need now is a P-51D Mustang to sit next to it as opposed to a Cessna ...and that picture would be extremely sexy. Maybe replace your current Mustang with a Shelby GT500 ...

I wish! With baby on the way I'll be luck to acquire a new bicycle! :rolleyes:

So, getting a B-29 is out of the question as well then?

Wow Les, you own a Hertz then and took one of the cars home? ;)

Speaking of personalized plates, the greatest plate evAr just has to be "PORSCHE" as seen on a 1950-something race-spec 956 Carrera 2....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back