What kind of car do you drive?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
What kind of car do you drive?

Ive got a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited V8 4WD

Shes a bit dirty cuz I have not washed her due to the stormy weather here in Germany right now. I would like to trade her in for 2005 maybe but what I really want is a 2004. I just prefer the body style on the 2004's.

Jeep there is only one!

Attachments

• jeep3_107.jpg
    jeep3_107.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,244
  • jeep2_574.jpg
    jeep2_574.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 1,300
  • jeep_123.jpg
    jeep_123.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 1,517
Nice. My father in law used to drive one just like it. He had 3 grand cherokees until the last one he had. I don't remember the year, but it turned out to be a real POS that left him stranded in the Sierras 3 times. It could have just been a bad one, but it turned him away from Jeeps because the dealer could never find anything wrong. I know a lot of people that are very happy with them though.

I am a Jeep freak. It is all my family has pretty much owned. We have never had a problem with though. I dont know about other years though, soem may be crap like you say.

It is possible that he just got a defective one. Unfortunately, the dealer couldn't find anything wrong, so it left a bad taste in his mouth. Can't say I blame him.

Yeah I have had minor problems with mine but nothing major. I usually just disconnect the battary and reconnect it and it works just fine. I love them.

I'm still in the process of making my own driver license - two months to get it... :rolleyes:

However, I yet got a car. Škoda Felicia Combi... pretty rusty though... I don't have a pic of it here, but just to see how this trash looks like, hehe (mine is silver metallise, as well. But much older and in much worst condition):

skoda%20felicia%20combi%20excellent%2099lat.jpg

1548e369f8a043ba35409e09c3f067b8.jpg

sk98fk2.jpg

A lot of Škoda's are driven here, in Israel. I've also seen many in Germany, Austria, Poland, Slovakia and the UK. Very good car!

I dont have my license or a car yet, but when I'm in the Marines I'd like to get a Ford F150 or a Dodge 2500....

work : 71 Chevy 1-ton flat bed

for the Mrs.: 2004 Pontiac Vibe

personal choice: Cervelo TT ~

Attachments

• jd05tdfstg1_zabriskie_118.jpg
    jd05tdfstg1_zabriskie_118.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,185
You were saying in Germany they drive Skodas a lot. About 5 minutes from my place is a Skoda dealership.

I like the F-150's but I personally go for Rams when it comes to pickups.

are Opels still seen about in Deutschland Adler ? Audi's obviously with the monster plant outside of Ingolstadt.

I'll still stick with my trusty two ~ wheeler

Fiat Bravo, missus has a Fiat Punto a Hyundai Coupe for the weekends.

Attachments

• hyundai_coupe_103.jpg
    hyundai_coupe_103.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 757
  • fiat.punto._687.jpg
    fiat.punto._687.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 716
  • bravo4_201.jpg
    bravo4_201.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 723
1989 Ford Fiesta XR2 Mk.II. Damn quick 8) Figures for standard XR2's are a 0-60mph of 9.3secs, which for a 16 year old car with an ancient 1.6 engine inst bad, because mine has no unnecessary stuff in it (Like windows, bumbers, seats, dashboard, trim etc) I reckon its actually somewhere in the 8.0-8.5 sec bracket 8)

Attachments

• xr2_119.jpeg
    xr2_119.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 747
Erich said:
are Opels still seen about in Deutschland Adler ? Audi's obviously with the monster plant outside of Ingolstadt.

I'll still stick with my trusty two ~ wheeler

Yeah you see a lot of Opels but a lot of people are going to the Audis right now. Audi A8's are pretty sweet. The most seen cars are VW's (VW Jettas are fricken great), BMW's and Mercedes.

I personally of the bunch like Mercedes the best.

And CC my wife drives a Ford Fiesta also, but is fixing to die on her so maybe I can talk her into buying herself a Jeep Liberty, or buy me a 2004 or 2005 Grand Cherokee and she drive my 95. :D

yep some big bad Northwest 4x4's on the autobahn ! yep that is what they need. second vehicle in almost 1/2 of the occupants in my slave state

Users who are viewing this thread

Back