My youngest son is really up against it at the moment, lost his job, losing his apartment, behind on his car and insurance payments and can't seem to buy a job. We were concerned for his mental state so I paid up his insurance and a couple of car payments, (who needs retirement funds am I right?) started boarding his cat but I can't house him at our place more than a night or two before the fuckers at the association bitch about guests "overstaying". Man am I lamenting not buying another house at the moment.
So right now he spends some of the day with his mom who works from home and then has dinner with us. Starting Thursday his apartment will be gone so looking into alternative housing for him. I can't tell you how much this kills me not being able to do better by him, we found out he's actually been battling depression for several months. It makes me sick to know I missed the signs but I think we caught it in time, he's still on my insurance so at least I can get him some psychological help if nothing else.
Eh, sorry for the tirade guys, must be lack of sleep, his situation is keeping me up nights.