What made me sad today...

That is horrifying.
She was robbed north of $160,000. I'm going to have her live with me while she struggles through this.
 
I wish my son's mom had let me know she needed help. A comedy routine about suicide might get laughs, but it's tough on this end.
 
Damn, I'm sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you all. I hope she recovers fully and well.
 
Rest in Peace Dad....14/11/44 - 20/11/23....
 
Very much appreciated gentlemen....
 
Just lost a long time friend and Mentor, he was about 12 years older than me, and took me under his wing when I was the smartest human being ever born (age 16 years). Showed me how to drag race, build engines, and port heads. I could not believe how happy he was when I finally beat him in head to head in competition. I haven't been able to spend much time with him for the last 10 years or so. But Loran was great people, like a big brother. He will be missed. I have no idea why he took the time to show my young smart alec know it all self how to actually win and lose gracefully, and how to win more often than lose. :salute:
 
Sorry for your loss Jeff....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back