What Next?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

prem895

Staff Sergeant
Oct 7, 2012
Toronto/Beijing
OK, here it is. I have finished mt Spitty mk1 and I am in the middle of my 1/32 109g. I was going to build my Hase 1/32 F6F,but my skills are not up to snuff in my opinion to tackle this yet, so I want your opinion as to which one I should look at next. Sorry for the big pictures these were taken awhile ago and now most of these planes are at my dad's so I don't do anything stupid:oops:

Attachments

• models 001.JPG
    models 001.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 65
  • models 002.JPG
    models 002.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 64
  • models 003.JPG
    models 003.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 69
  • models 004.JPG
    models 004.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 67
  • qqqqqqqqqq.JPG
    qqqqqqqqqq.JPG
    860.6 KB · Views: 61
  • eeeeeeeeee.JPG
    eeeeeeeeee.JPG
    832.5 KB · Views: 57
  • tttttttttttttttt.JPG
    tttttttttttttttt.JPG
    771.4 KB · Views: 65
  • wwwwwwwww.JPG
    wwwwwwwww.JPG
    910.3 KB · Views: 75
Ya, I was thinking that,because of the skill level and same mold age,yet I will need some words of advice,because I want this to be a step beyond the mk1 and 109

Here is my finished 109. Just joking. I wish this was mine. Wurger 1/24 Airfix...... Beautiful :)

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 55
I don't just like it,I love the hard work and detail.... One day i will be there. BTW is the typhoon the one? CR says yes and I agree. What say the General

I agree about the Typhoon. It's the easiest of the lot you have stashed there (and quite rare and sought after these days too).
It's a fairly basic moulding of the early 'car door' version, and should go together without many problems. When you get more experience, you could convert another one to the later 'bubble top' version - which reminds me to finish the restoration on mine!
Or, you could try one of those invisible, stealth aircraft. We may have some col.our pictures somewhere .......

No need to explain, the love that is expressed around here transends any silly "oh, I don't want to sound queer" crap! We all know what you mean, Hell, we are a great bunch, and I defy anyone to say different! Shoot, I love myself regularly.
O.k., That could be taken several different ways. But I'm sure that the usual high mindedness that is a hallmark of this forum will prevail.

I agree about the Typhoon. It's the easiest of the lot you have stashed there (and quite rare and sought after these days too).
It's a fairly basic moulding of the early 'car door' version, and should go together without many problems. When you get more experience, you could convert another one to the later 'bubble top' version - which reminds me to finish the restoration on mine!
Or, you could try one of those invisible, stealth aircraft. We may have some col.our pictures somewhere .......

The quite rare and sought after mean don't screw it up

Oh sure Paul...... we know what you mean..... wink wink, nod nod!

Did you see That? He's got TWO Wing Nuts kits!!!!
Talk about pushing the limits....

The Tiffie's nice, but I would say go one of the Ju 52s. You're learning, and you have three of them. If this dosen't turn out as well as you like you still have 2 more to do better later...

(Don't take that wrongly, I don't think you're gonna trash it! :) )

Would I be correct if I said the WNW's stuff, the Annie,B-17,24,29 the ju-88 and so on..Hmmm that leaves the Tiffie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back