What was your favorite......

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The dinosaurs used to chase you?! Heck man, they're still around in this town!! Jan's first car was the pre-production prototype for Fred Flintstone's car. And it was almost 50 years old when he bought it.....

I'd thought of taking some photos to post here, just to show how really, really ugly they are here. But even with the 18mm wide-angle lens, I wouldn't get them in the frame, and the shock if I did could break the lens!!
Jan, it was so long ago, my first car was Sedan Chair. The GT version of course, with four manpower!

Mad magazine...now that's something I haven't seen in years! Loved their version of the Star wars films!:)

Btw, ever seen the pic of marilyn manson a a kid? Spitting image of the Mad magazine kid! :shock:

Used to read the old Commando comics but have never really been a comic book person. Would eat pretty much anything sweet that didn't have nuts or licorice. Still do in fact.........

Am I the only one who remembers Wacky Packages?

Wacky Packs were awesome. A few years ago my mom gave me a small box of stuff she found when she moved, mostly old Wacky Packs and Star Wars cards. It was cool to go back through them.

Not a comic kid but I was totally into KISS and Star Wars when I was in grade school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back