What would you like to see on this site?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ah...thats what a few of us were going to do but never got around to it. perhaps a trial forum would encourage people and if its a success keep it, if its dead in the water after a month or so get rid of it...

Hello Viktor! Believe me - I would love to have more Hungarian pictures to put in the albums as well. Not just of aircraft but of the Royal Hungarian Army as well.

I'll see what I can do.

yes, there are big plans ahead. currently working on a new forum and album system, and will be reworking the aircraft database.
The new forum system should be out in the next few weeks, and then the aircraft database should be soon to follow

I would like to see all the aircraft of the countries involved in WW2 to be under the countries name and then under the section like fighter, bombers etc etc. Also the different aircraft names like Focke Wulf and then if you want to post a picture of a Fw-190 you must post it again under the Heading Fw-190 etc.

Example:

Germany - Fighters; Germany - Bombers etc

UK - Fighters; UK - Bombers etc

US - Fighters; US - Bombers etc

I think it would be easier to find aircraft in the aircraft picture data base.

What do you think?

Great work Horse keep it up.

Henk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back