What would you like to see on this site?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

yes and down here there's a great divide, most of the people born down here want cornwall to become an independant state (in the same way the Vatican City state is) as we once were, so baisically a separate country, like i said we're a Celtic Nation (like Wales)and have a long history of independance from England, we have a lot of pride in Cornwall and it's history and then there's the posh snobs that come to live down here as it's one of the quietest, most beautiful parts of the country and they don't care about our history or traditions, CC somewhat included ;) :lol: and if we had it our way we'd kick them all out :lol: we have our own language and on all official forms issued by Cornwall County Council and all sub-comities, when asked for your nationality the option "English" no longer exists as it does in all other counties, insted you can put as you're nationality "Cornish", if you still claim to be English you have to put yourself down as "Other White British"...........

Where can I get real Cornish pasties? The ones with the apple pie one end.

i believe they're still made in a couple of cornish bakeries, however most are no longer made like that........

the lancaster kicks ass said:
i believe they're still made in a couple of cornish bakeries, however most are no longer made like that........

Its one of my life goals to eat a propper Cornish pastie!

We have English as the thing that people here all regard above Afrikaans, but English are the sixth most spoken language in South Africa and Afrikaans as third most spoken language in the whole country, but everything is English. WTF is up with our stupid government?

We also have Oranje that also wants to be independent from the rest of the country, but the government does not want anything to do with that.

Henk

get caught spelling it like that down here and we'll chase you across the border with shotguns and pitchforks ;) it's spelt pasty

and les there's nothing wrong with that ;)

the lancaster kicks ass said:
get caught spelling it like that down here and we'll chase you across the border with shotguns and pitchforks ;) it's spelt pasty

and les there's nothing wrong with that ;)

Yeah I found out last night when I googled image searched "pastie" :lol: :lol: :lol:

lesofprimus said:
But yet, when I asked the Lanc what a Rock Cornish Game Hen was, he had no clue....

I think I've had that before, its like a small chicken that is breed so its all white meat? Though I thought it was an American invention that happens to involve a Cornish hen?

I hate chicken meat. I would rather eat pork, beef and sheep meat before you give me chicken. Do not get me wrong I will eat it if I am very hungry, but not by choice.

Did you guys know that chicken is actually expensive. Take off all the meat of the bones and weigh it and then weigh the bones and you would see that you are actually paying for more weight of the bones than the meat.

Now I am hungry, what is there I can eat?

Henk

sheep meat? sounds strange, i only hear it as lamb meat
I like chicken, because thats what they put in my favorite dishes... like curry
I'm rather picky about eating pork or beef though,

we have a lot of pride in Cornwall and it's history and then there's the posh snobs that come to live down here as it's one of the quietest, most beautiful parts of the country and they don't care about our history or traditions, CC somewhat included

Yep and damn proud, when we sell up its going to be posh Londoners we sell our house too, gonna get a fait bit for this I think...

yeah you've got a nice place out there, not as nice as ours though, but that goes without saying ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back