What would you like to see on this site?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey our place is awesome, worth £400,000 about 4 years ago when we had it valued...Im guessing its gone up, and theres a lot of potential: some old barns with the possibility of being converted to holiday lets with their own garden, an adjascent field for sale...

Attachments

• 100_0214.jpg
    100_0214.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 145
  • 100_0213.jpg
    100_0213.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 149
  • 100_0215.jpg
    100_0215.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 148
we've a 21 roomed former manor house, with serveral large farm buildings and 200 acres of land ;)

and don't worry les, the slurry pit's emtied every year.......

How about a Q&A sticky on the modeling page? You could ask quick questions such as what colour to use, correct paint scheme, and general how-to's without clogging up the page

I think the aircraft database would make this site <insert angel chorus sound effect here>. I hear that the idea never really took off the ground though. I guess it must be difficult to design. What exactly are the biggest probelms? Maybe some people out there might have suggestions if they knew what the problems were. All-in-all, I think this would be a perfect website if the database were started!
8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back