What would you like to see on this site?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

couple things -

isn't it pastries and not pasties? Women with pasties eat pastries, right?

And what happened to the T-shirt idea? Is it a dead issue?

Over 'here', pasty has 3 definitions.

Pronounced Parr-stee, it's a meat/vegetable mix placed in a circle of PASTRY, folded over, and cooked, producing a semi-circular pie.
Pronounced Pay-stee, it refers to 'paste like consistency, colour, etc.

Women with pasties
And thirdly, and I hope this is what you meant, also pronounced Pay-stee (or Pay-stees in this case) is 'a small piece of material, usually decorated, worn on the nipples of strip-tease dancers.'

two things for me come to mind.

1. ability (or explanation how) to put images in a PM

2. format for a/c data base...

I have about 640 entries for 355th FG Mustangs and T-Bolts, plus Honor Roll of dates, pilots, a/c serial numbers, MACR's etc for WWII and Viet Nam a/c plus Encounter Logs of all air battles fought by 355th during WWII for those trying to match up units and pilots in LW.

I am deep into the 8th AF day by day scoring - which will NEVER be 100% accurate or complete but will offer aggragate insight to ratios, types of a/c lost and causes, etc.

I would donate these plus other stuff I have collected to contibute such efforts - I'm sure some other very knowledgeable guys on this forum would do the same.

I have 'Above and Beyond' Narratives for all the 355th pilots that won DSC/AFC or MoH, plus pretty good bio's of each of the 21 air aces..

Group Histories - perhaps three paragraphs each.

How about Member Photo albums for units. I put 100 herre, same (some number - different shots) on Armyairforces.com - but I have a lot of other stuff. A lot of people get leery because of misuse but I'm more about historical completeness than commercial.

How about a 'side elevation' section for those that want to display their art - but in a specific format and size.

How about referencing all to units and cross reference to type

I would love this site and Peter Randall's to become the premier WWII 'Go to' Place for historical data - despite the insidious influence of cretin like squids which lurk in the shadows..

Hey our place is awesome, worth £400,000 about 4 years ago when we had it valued...Im guessing its gone up, and theres a lot of potential: some old barns with the possibility of being converted to holiday lets with their own garden, an adjascent field for sale...

Beautiful place - certainly better groomed than mine - lol.

I have to step around Irish Wolfhound deposits like a minefield of cow patties.

Hey u sumbitch, I resemble that remark, although I am in no way related to a cretin...

Good solid ideas Bill.... I wish I had the capability to accomplish what u ask, but EVanGilder or Horse would be the only ones here who could pull this together....

How did you know I had you in mind? was it Cretin or Squid that gave it away?

I DO have a lot of 'stuff' that I would gladly send you guys with no strings attached. A lot of it is 355th related but if the Forum wants to put WWII units together, it's a start.

I could easily expand and do a one page overview of each of the Fighter Groups in WWII and go a long way on Bomb groups..

Oh, BTW, ask Horse if he could include the state flag of Texas or Dallas Cowboys or even Confederate Flag as subsets of US?

Horse is pretty much out of the picture, so Eric is our go-to man... However, the Texas State flag gimmick????

Piss on that, let alone a freakin Cowboys flag.... Oh nevermind on the Texas flag idea.... My Wife, whose over my shoulder at this very minute, beat me on the head with a collander to wake me up...

Horse, please include the Texas flag, please.............

Where is your sense of pride guys.. America's team in America's State - what could be more American?

Jacko - off your knees and give us a rendition of "the eyes of Texas are upon you" or, Yellow Rose of Texas" - either will do.

Dan - your better half clearly has the brains in the family.. go with it, man..and tell her I said Howdy.

Philly is the birthplace of Liberty!!! Better to put an Eagles, Flyers, Phillies or 76ers pic! The City of Brotherly Love! (Scr*w the Cowgirls!:twisted: )

oh, and I would rather sing "Under the Boardwalk"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back