What's for dinner?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

They make some good points in there and it would do folks well to read or at least be aware of what wheat is capable of.

I have a pretty good balance to my diet and should do pretty well for years to come...well, that is as long as dumbasses stop running into my car...

Spinach, chilli beef and tomatoes. Dried apricots, nuts and pumpkin seeds. Yep, the 'iron count'...oh, and day 5 with no added salt to my food.

tried a new dish for my menu at work.

Rump of lamb, roast Aubergine, courgette, red onion, red pepper with salsa verde.

pic from my phone during dinner service last night !

2013-08-09 20.02.34.jpg

Dam Rochie that looks lovely! And I gotta make one of your burgers Meat. Since you have to work your ingredients together, does it make your burgers dense?

Tonight we are having T-Bone steaks on the grill with creamed spinich. Don't rain dammit!!

I laughed to, I guess there must be something wrong with me.

Last night it was grilled Yellowfin Tuna. Nothing fancy just coated with olive oil, some fresh ground sea-salt and pepper and onto the grill for about 5 minutes per side. Then a little square of butter on top after it was finished. . Served with fresh sweet corn on the cob and some home-made bread and butter pickles from the Farmers market.

Last edited:
Last night I took my left over Tuna steak and clumbled it up. Chopped up a little Vadalia onion, diced up a Vlassic pickle, added some Mayo, pepper and put it all on a Kaiser Roll, with a little brown mustard. Quick and easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back