What's for dinner?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Must catch up...

Friday: Moroccan Chicken with Cuscuss

Saturday: Fish Tacos and Penne Pasta with
Crawfish, chorizo and tomatoes in a spicy chili cream sauce.

Tonight: Pizza, since I don't feel like cooking after this long 6 hour drive.

****! Didn't want to cook tonight. But my oldest boy had his girlfried over to watch a movie. He has to work the rest of the week and my youngest boy has soccer every night for the rest of the week. Thought I could get away with a "pick night". Well, ****, sucked it up and got in the kitchen.

Made Italian lugenaga sausage with diced carrots, celery, garlic and chopped tomatoes with fresh basil oregano. Side dish of spaghettini with garlic, olive oil, butter and parmesan with fresh cracked pepper.

I think tomorrow should be a baloney sandwich. :toothy5:

Lagging behind a bit here:

Saturday just a simple Spaghetti Bolognaise and a good sprinkling of Parmesan.

Sunday was Zucchini Soup night with Parmesan cheese, Sour Cream and lovely fresh baked bread.

Monday we had Chicken Amatriciana with Sautéed Potatoes, Broccoli and Sprouts

Tonight were back to the, as Karl says, good old bangers and mash with mashed pumpkin.

No real plan tonight so went with my default fallback - assorted cheeses with crackers, apple, grapes, and crackers and a glass of red.

It's rabbit massacre time today so it's fried rabbit liver with swiss chard cooked two ways and sauteed potatoes, followed by gooseberry pie and lashings of custard tonight. Bottle of rose in the fridge.

'been ages since I pulled out the old briar'

I had to read that twice so as not to jump to a conclusion... that would then be as ridiculous as saying 'you could arrested for that Dave'.

:)

While we bask in the current heat wave we are eating salad, strawberries, continental cold meats,fresh sardines, cheeses, freshly made bread and more strawberries.
Bloody 'andsome.
I could get used to this :)

hamburger patties on the grill, steamed yukon gold potates with chives and a dollop of sourcream, and pasilla peppers blackened on the BBQ, skinned and stuffed with cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Back