What's for dinner?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Now I'm lovin' that! Pepperoni pizza, with fresh onions, red bell pepper and mushrooms. Hopefully my wonderful wife will make me a salad. C'mon Seattle Sounders kick the livin' sheep dip outta DC United!

Tonights dinner? Just a Sub Sandwich from Jimmy Johns. We went to see the fireworks down at the river, and did not have time to cook. Tomorrow the grill and smoker will be the theme...

I wish I have the time, but it was scrambled hamburger, with chopped up French fries in a delicate catsup sauce with just a hint of garlic powder, onions, and fried in a skillet.
And 8 or 10 beers.

Had lunch out with friends today, Tempura flathead with rocket salad and Thai dressing and a glass of Riesling ……………..yum. Dinner was a light snack of grilled cheese on toast washed down with a glass of Semillon.

Hot dogs on the grill. And not those oscar meyer wieners either, but a good new york beef frank with the snappy skin. Can't wait!

So I have a question. How do people like their dogs? What condiments do you use? I'll piss off a lot of folks and say I like some catsup on mine. Along with a little mustard.

Hot dogs on the grill. And not those oscar meyer wieners either, but a good new york beef frank with the snappy skin. Can't wait!

So I have a question. How do people like their dogs? What condiments do you use? I'll piss off a lot of folks and say I like some catsup on mine. Along with a little mustard.

I like them many different ways.

- Just Ketchup and Mustard
- Chili and Cheese
- Ketchup, Mustard and Relish
- ketchup, Mustard, Onion
- Sauerkraut

And the best hotdog ever...

Alaskan Reindeer Hotdog
- Reindeer Frank
- Ketchup
- Mustard
- Cheddar Cheese
- Onions
- Tomatoes
- Relish

And tonight for dinner...

Cheeseburgers stuffed with garlic cheese curds off the grill. Topped with Cheddar, bacon, mayo, lettuce, tomato and a fried egg.

Aha...so you guys do like mustard after all :)

Tonight was a salad with everything known to man in it and cold meat. No beer either :)

Interesting with the egg, Adler. Hear that all the time and cannot fault it, even though I have not tried it. Sounds like fork and knife fare though.

Here is Seattle area they are claiming the hotdog genre fame of using cream cheese. :puke: I'm a more simple dog eater and don't like all the fixin's with them. I do love me chili dog. And I do like onions and sour kraut. Hot sauce. But I can't do the pickle, cheese, chopped tomato, crappola. That's the kinda stuff you put on a burger theme for my tastes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back