What's on The Workbench (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just to keep these three apart, I'll show you whats on the workbench.

This is a gift from my pal Wojtek.... a 1/48 plastic scale model of a "Spit"
He also sent me a Russian Yak-9. That's on hold....

Charles

Attachments

• DSC_1207.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 79
Well, now I've got the PC back, I've dug out those models that need completing for the diorama guide project thingy.
So far, as of 19.25hrs, UK time, today, I'm looking at a 1/48th scale P38J, B26, Beaufighter and a P51C.
In 1/32nd., A P51D, and in 1/24th. a Me109E.
Then I have to consider a 1/35th. Panther, and at least one, possibly 3 to 4 PzKfw IV's, plus 6 other vehicles, 30+ figures, numerous trees, and other kit!
Me thinks I'm going to be busy!!

No probs Lucky, will be using my faithful old 35mm Olympus SLR's for now, so have to wait until films developed, but also going to borrow a compact digital. If it can cope with the close up work, then i can get a few shots done this week, hopefully.

Not to highjack the current drift of this thread, but at the moment I am just starting the Testor's 1/48 F4G Wild Weasel. I'm not a big fan of Testor's models, but this was on the shelf at a local discount store and I only have one other modern fighter in my collection (Revell 1/48 F-14D Tomcat).

tom

Users who are viewing this thread