What's on The Workbench (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Actually about to do some more work on my High Planes Wirraway.

Essentially have to build most the interior work myself, its my first limited run kit with white metal, resin and sand cast plastic parts.

going to finish it in the markings of the Wirraway that shot an Oscar down on Boxing day 42.

Wirraway shooting down an Oscar?and on boxing day?

must of been one hell of a pilot!:)

Look forward to seeing how your Tempest turns out Rochie

for 109 roaming, sorry about pic quality
started my tempest, got most of the undercart and bays built and painted.
painted all top surfaces grey ready to be masked and painted green to complete camoflage and undersurfaces are painted lighter shade of grey.
got the prop, spinner and exhaust's painted

Attachments

• 101_1211.jpg
    101_1211.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 101_1212.jpg
    101_1212.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 101_1213.jpg
    101_1213.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 61
Little tip on the pics Karl. If your camera can't cope with the close ups, take the pic from further away, so that you know they're in focus, then do the enlarging on your PC, cropping as required. Might not be the best solution, as limited by pixelation etc, but it will help, until you get a new camera!!

it's highly probable you don't have super macro?...so experiment with some distances that can get the focus you want, your camera can take great pics it's obvious from the back ground being clearly in focus and sharp with the Corsair.
You just need to determine what that minimum focus distance is? Follow Terry's advice and Good luck! :D

yup, like to help. If it's any use to anyone, I was a technical rep with Kodak for a few years, first on professional photography and audio-visual, then graphics (printing/design industry), so willing to advise on basics. I'm a bit out of touch these days but, film or digital, the basics don't change!

The only reason why my photos are ok is because my brothers really into photography so whenever I need some photos I just borrow his old camera and walla ,I've got good pics ,just put it on auto and it does the rest

anyone want some samples of my brothers work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back