What's on The Workbench (4 Viewers)

Ahhh Mr. Bill your a marvel at the hobby you are!
I just hope someone from Large Scale Models doesn't see this!
They'll look at what I do and the "WT......"?
 
1:72 ClearProp XA2a-1 Skyshark
1:48 Eduard F4F-3 wildcat
1:32 Kotare Spitfire Mk.Ia
 

Attachments

  • 71971003593__760BB55A-EF01-4DDB-80EE-6D82AF4B8A9E.jpeg
    71971003593__760BB55A-EF01-4DDB-80EE-6D82AF4B8A9E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1253.jpeg
    IMG_1253.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1244.jpeg
    IMG_1244.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 78
Very, very nice stuff, the aviator. The Skyshark is a model I rarely see.
 
:thumbright:
 
That is some very impressive painting then, well done!
 
Do you have a specific one in mind? I have number and letter sheets for fuselage and underwing serials, plus roundels and fin flashes. Just need to know which kite you're doing to know which type to send.
Not looking for anything specific other than used in Canada for training
 
Both looking good and I like the lozenge on the upper wing of second pic. :D :thumbright:
 
Last edited:
Both looking good and I like the lozenge on the upper wing of second pic. :D :thumbright:
So far so good, Godwin Brumowski's aircraft was painted all red then for some reason he made some guy hand paint the ochre colored sworls over the entire aircraft including the bottom! I was able to get 3 sheets of the Pheon decals with the ochre sworls, hopefully that will be enough to cover everything! Lots of setting solution needed as even with a gloss red the ribs are a little too high in profile, I should have lightly sanded them down but am proceeding with micro sol and micro set.
 
I wish you luck and I can see lots of micro sol needed to mould the decals down. :thumbright: :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back