A4K
Brigadier General
Good stuff Terry. I'm scratchbuilding the floor and windows, but taking a shortcut on the furnishings 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Don't recall doing anything other that basics. Build the shack no paint no fussDid you guys make a floor and windows for it? That's next on the agenda for me.
(Terry, you'll know what this is practice for)
Wowsers!!!!!Good stuff Don, and I'd love to see you do a set up like thatTerry!
And yeah, some awesome accessories available nowadays.
Geo: Yep, (paper) fire included! View attachment 842894
View attachment 842893
Nice real steady progress and as you say, it's summer up your way with lots to do.Little further along
The fuselage I hardly had to sand did fill in three spot all on the bottom sprue gates.I might should of sanded that L/wing a bit more but honestly it's a quick build and just for fun.I wish someone would do a nice 1/32 kit and not a cottage kit.Really nice and still holding its own
NiceI picked up this 1/48 Monogram kit of the Panther F9F-5 at the IPMS meet for 10/15 bucks the molds say 1990 and the decal are 2001 the stencils were giving way some.I have about 4hrs building and about 3 hrs on the decals thus far a quick build giving the Scharnhorst a rest.I have the ICM Lilly in the stash thinking about the GB going on now.![]()
Nice, I'm been keeping an eye out for Harry Brubaker's Panther kit. I'm working on the Monogram SBD. I last built it when I was around 14 in the Mid 70's. I almost wasn't going to start it, the kit is so dated, but a modeler on the Britmodeller site finished one, and it inspired me to build.I picked up this 1/48 Monogram kit of the Panther F9F-5 at the IPMS meet for 10/15 bucks the molds say 1990 and the decal are 2001 the stencils were giving way some.I have about 4hrs building and about 3 hrs on the decals thus far a quick build giving the Scharnhorst a rest.I have the ICM Lilly in the stash thinking about the GB going on now.![]()
Very nice model and with those unbelievable working hours, you're a champ!I picked up this 1/48 Monogram kit of the Panther F9F-5 at the IPMS meet for 10/15 bucks the molds say 1990 and the decal are 2001 the stencils were giving way some.I have about 4hrs building and about 3 hrs on the decals thus far a quick build giving the Scharnhorst a rest.I have the ICM Lilly in the stash thinking about the GB going on now.![]()