Viking1066
Brigadier General
Beauty!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
wow that looks amazing!Rigging done, paint done, now for clear coat and decals
Short drive isn't it.I'd have gone nuts fiddling with the rigging. Beautiful work.
I'd have thrown the kit across the house and said many bad words when it hit me in the head because the rigging was super glued to my finger! That is what would have happened!!!I'd have gone MORE nuts fiddling with the rigging.
Rigging done, paint done, now for clear coat and decals
what adhesive do you use for rigging wires? I've been using UV cured.Rigging done, paint done, now for clear coat and decals