What's your dream job? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

the lancaster kicks *** said:
yeah CC you're always saying you'll move away at first chance, so do it :lol: and quit moaning that there's no oppertunities down here, if you think that then go to the oppertunities, stop waiting for them to come to you.......

In case you havent realised im 16, certain things such as a house, money and the fact I'm going into A-Level education here is kinda stopping me ;) Im leaving when im 18...There are no opportunites here, besides fishing, farming, and Box making...I couldnt get anywhere for work experience cos it all sucks, if only the bastards at Aston Martin accepted me...and you know why they didnt accept me? Because im from Cornwall and they probably thought I was a smelly yokel who hadnt seen the inside of a bathroom since I mucked out the cows ;) (Mini-rant over)

if it's that bad why not go to a college somewhere further afield and board there? or join the army ;) infact tomorrow i can give you a list of all the companies in the Cornwall Aerospace Defence Initiative, see, you can even get into aviation down here.......

the lancaster kicks *** said:
if it's that bad why not go to a college somewhere further afield and board there? or join the army ;) infact tomorrow i can give you a list of all the companies in the Cornwall Aerospace Defence Initiative, see, you can even get into aviation down here.......

Nah im not really into working on biplanes ;) Im not gonna go further afield, why would I? I dont need or want a job yet, all my friends are down here, and scabbing from my parents would take more effort ;)

running my own airsoft shop, selling guns.
possibly doing what im doing now... just got a new job as an apple mac salesman...
OR as a teacher, teaching film studies to sixth formers.

but my other passions lie in (as my sig says) film, but also im a skilled artist, both by hand and digitally... would like to follow that up. but still, its all something id like to do as a hobby. working at what you love, can sometimes take all the fun away

I'm amazed it got to page 2 before anyone posted that...

My dream job would be Pope Assassin

1. There is only one Pope which makes finding him easier
2. Lot's of time off while the elect a new one
3. It's a challenge, and you would get to play with guns and fast cars

Clave said:
I'm amazed it got to page 2 before anyone posted that...

My dream job would be Pope Assassin

1. There is only one Pope which makes finding him easier
2. Lot's of time off while the elect a new one
3. It's a challenge, and you would get to play with guns and fast cars

:lol: He he, Pope Assassin. How controversial. But I do love his funny hat.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back