What's your dream job?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm sorry if a thread like this has already been made, I just didn't want to spend an hour looking over forty pages of forum. =D Yay! My first thread ever!

=) Any way what would be the job/career of your dreams? Or if you already have the luxury of having that job right now, what is it?

:D I don't really know what my dream job is because my future is still far ahead of me. Oddly enough though I think it would be fun to be a historian... -prepares to run and hide from a barage of laughter- =) History is just so interesting. I mean it is what shapes our future after all?
Or if I couldn't be a history I'd like to be an Aircraft Mechanic. Fixing lovely little broken planes all day would be challenging as well as fun.
Being a Pilot would be cool also, but my mom would kill me because I surely wouldn't want to be flying one of those big passenger jets. :p There's no adventure in that.

^_^ I think it would be rather interesting to see what your guys dream jobs are. A friend of mine thinks you can tell alot about a person by what job they have/want, and I'm wondering if thats true in some cases.

He he he he.......

My dream job would be to be a highly qualified historian or a fighter pilot or even a test pilot of new secret combat aircraft.

Well I allready do my dream job. I crew helicopters and fix them when I am not flying them. I have my A&P liscense and will continue to do this when I get out of the Army later this year as well.

Full time aviation photographer. I do it as a hobbyist now and make a few bucks here and there, but like the guys that get sent the tickets and accomodations to go and shoot a flight or event, and get paid well to do it.

That or a guitar tester at Martin or Fender.

evangilder said:
That or a guitar tester at Martin or Fender.

Why not Gibson?!?! The Les Paul is awesome! I wouldn't mind doing that aswell. Or becoming a pilot in the RAF as my dad was flying C-130s.

yeah CC you're always saying you'll move away at first chance, so do it :lol: and quit moaning that there's no oppertunities down here, if you think that then go to the oppertunities, stop waiting for them to come to you.......

I wanna be a pilot, but not with Philippine airlines, they don't pay well like most Filipino organizations and they tell us
"why do u have such a high salary? ur just a driver"

loomaluftwaffe said:
I wanna be a pilot, but not with Philippine airlines, they don't pay well like most Filipino organizations and they tell us
"why do u have such a high salary? ur just a driver"
Because it takes a lot of time, money and commitment to get there, that's why pilots should be paid well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back