Wheres Lesoprimus (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

the lancaster kicks *** said:
:lol: that blond one works with the special children, we never speak to her..........

one of the chicks you picked is the one on the right les, you'd really reccomend her ;) i'd rather have the one on the left, as it is there's several i find more attractive, that picture simply does them little justice ;)
so the blond one is your teacher:lol:

This be my pick...
The girl on the very right in the 2nd pic looks most cute...
And the blonde momma will be screaming, hehe.

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 94
  • Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 94
  • hitit_clint.jpg
    hitit_clint.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 89
most guys would go after the first girl in the red (owing to CC being on the site i couldn't possibly comment), stay away from the girl in light blue you'd get an STD just talking to her, but yeah the girl far right's quite nice, she's not a slut either, but damn it she's tiny! she's the youngest in the year i think...........

you'd have to gag her first, she's got an incredibly annoying voice ;) your choices were generally better than les' but i think you guys're still missing the major action ;)

Here's my shot at the foxyist ladies! I agree with Pisis on the MILF.

Attachments

• foxy.gif
    foxy.gif
    36.2 KB · Views: 97
She reminds me of Judy Finnagan, she's a women who hosts a show on channel 4 with her husband. She fell out of her top at an award ceremony!

judy_finnagan001.jpg

judy_finnagan002.jpg

:D

A wise old saying why old woman make better lovers....

"They dont yell, they dont swell, and theyre as greatfull as all 'ell"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back