Who was the Better Boxer, Joe Frazier or Muhammad Ali (1 Viewer)

Who was the Better Boxer, Joe Frazier or Muhammad Ali?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The way i see it...........Frazier was just as fast as Ali........but stronger, why he beat Ali and not Big George is a mystery.

now the best fight would be

Ali VS Rocky Marciano

A computer fight was staged between Clay and Marciano and Rocky won. Interestingly if you watch films of Marciano fighting and then see the "Rocky" fims one can see that Stallone tried to copy Marciano"s style of fighting.

A computer fight was staged between Clay and Marciano and Rocky won. Interestingly if you watch films of Marciano fighting and then see the "Rocky" fims one can see that Stallone tried to copy Marciano"s style of fighting.

Welll yeah, but no computer can simulate what might actually happened, it would be orchestrated by the guy whos making the 3d fight

Granted a computer fight doesn't prove anything. However, I saw a film of the Marciano-Walcott fight last night when Marciano took the title and I believe a fight(if both were in their prime) between Clay and Marciano would have been interesting to watch.

Clay for me is the greatest heavy weight boxer, I never felt he was as good after his break but in his younger days no one moved like Clay and his technical skills where unsurpassed. If I had to pick the greatest heavy weight fighter I rate Marciano, the only undefeated HW. I know others had more fights but Marciano was matched against some of the hardest fighters around, he had no real technical abilities other than if it got in the way he hit it and he always dropped his right shoulder. But the shear power he could muster was awesome with either hand. When he fought Don Cockel ((The Burmansy Blimp) no slouch with 63 wins 36 ko's )) he beat his arms so badly that Don became unable to defend himself properly, he was in a terrible mess by the end.
found a few clips of Rocky in action
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcwalp0TRfc

The whole Ali Vs Frazer thing is highly overrated

the best fight i had ever seen was between Ali and George Chuvalo in Toronto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back