*** Winners – JUDGED COMPETITION GB 39 Battle for France to Battle of Britain ***

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
Finished entries were a bit disappointing again, a low tally of only 4 Entries each in 2 categories

We held this one open for an extra period of time in an effort to assist Sergio/Destrozas try to finish his entry, having had an injury to deal with that was making modelling rather difficult, sadly he was unable to do so.
On a Happier note he is on the mend and will be back modelling with us soon.

Category 1 Beginner / Novice / Casual CATEGORY.

No Entries were completed for this section.

Category 2 Intermediate / Casual CATEGORY.

4 Entries

1st Place : Javlin – Kevin for his 1/48 Curtiss Hawk 75
2nd Place : Donivanp - Don for his 1/48 Messerschmitt Bf110C (Eduard)
3rd Place : Donivanp - Don for his 1/48 Messerschmitt Bf110C (CH)

Category 3 Experienced / Expert CATEGORY.

4 Entries

1st Place : Lesteph - Spephane for his 1/48 Dewoitine D520
2nd Place : Armouredsprue – Paulo for his 1/72 Messerschmitt Bf109E-3
3rd Place : N4521U : Bill for his 1/48 Dewoitine D520

CONGRATULATIONS therefore go to Kevin and Stephane for their Winning entries in each category, and also to the other members for their placings and entries.

We once again appreciate the time and effort put in by all participants at the various levels, and the outstanding exchange of Information, Hints, Tips, Parts and Decals to those who required something to help their project, this alone shows the fantastic willingness of ALL to help each other and is the real backbone of the Group build experience….

Please continue to support the Group Builds in any way you can whether you build something or just enjoy watching others do their stuff!
We really need some additional Participants to grow these Group builds….
We want this to be a friendly atmosphere and above all…..have FUN first and Foremost!
A BIG Thanks to…The Judging Panel for their time and effort !

Last edited:
It's the first time I participate in the GB, and I'm in # 40 having fun and learning a lot. For the same reason, it is the first time I read about an award and for the winners Kevin and Steph, beautiful projects and it was probably difficult to make the decisions (but that is the work of the jury the one we appreciate your enthusiasm and support).

Congratulations to both and to all the enthusiastic contestants. =D>

As Wayne says, the exchange of information, tips and unconditional support are motivation, inspiration and much material for our growth in this that we enjoy.
I hope that many more are motivated to join the GBs and we will be more promoters, as in my case Andy (Crimea_River) was the one who insisted and convinced me to participate.
Count on one more promoter and again congratulations to all the participants and finalists. :wav:

Saludos
Luis Carlos
SANCER :thumbup:

first congratulates to all fellas, I hope for the next entries we are more active, to thank the judges for giving me that support by extending the deadline in order to achieve it, although I have not been able to tell you that today I come from the doctor after the revision the last sessions of recovery and they have given me good news although I am still injured but it improves much more than expected and soon I will soon return.

:shame::shame::shame::shame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back