World War 2 Trivia

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The words I remember to the Bogie tune were ;
Hitler has only got one ball,
the other is in the Albert Hall,
his mother, the dirty bugger,
she cut it off when he was small.

Not the most PC version, but was sung when I was a kid.

Soldier, you got it sir. It was not until after the war that he found out his real birth date of November30, 1925, which would have made him 14 when he joined the RAF.

It's your turn Soldier, take it away.

Okay, This WWII hero received a Navy Cross, 2 Distinguished Flying Crosses, a Bronze Star, and a Navy Distinguished Service Medal. He was a Captain at the time in WWII and was instrumental in portraying the F4F as not being inferior to the Mitsubishi A6M Zero.

Thach is not it. But the tactic was not known until after this person submitted a report about it. He was considered an aerial gunnery expert in WWII. He also had an Airfield named after him not far from where I live

Nope. Not Joe Foss.

This individual retired as A Vice Admiral and Died a monthe Later on July 9, 1958.

A highly decorated and controversial British SAS officer that served in Crete, North Africa, Italy, France and later Palestine?

Roy Farran DSO, MC Two Bars

Farran became widely known after being court martialled on a charge of murdering a 16-year-old member of the Jewish underground group Lehi during his command of an undercover Palestine Police unit.

Roy Farran DSO, MC Two Bars

Farran became widely known after being court martialled on a charge of murdering a 16-year-old member of the Jewish underground group Lehi during his command of an undercover Palestine Police unit.

Yes well done it was Roy Farran, that was quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back