WW1 Air-war Books for sale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Feb 21, 2009
A friend's father died and left her quite a collection of WW1 air-war books. Most are older, like pre-1980's and all are in great condition.
Does anyone know a forum I might sell them on. The prices will be fairly cheap because we want to get rid of them but want someone who will appreciate them to buy them. eBay is not an option since they will be sold so cheaply that it'll actually cost us to list/sell them on eBay.

Please PM me if you know a good site to sell them on or might be interested yourself.
I have a sample pic below to show the type of books they are.

Thanks,
Walter

Attachments

• SSCN0327.JPG
    SSCN0327.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 143
  • SSCN0333.JPG
    SSCN0333.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 238
  • SSCN0345.JPG
    SSCN0345.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 134
  • SSCN0331.JPG
    SSCN0331.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 155
  • SSCN0342.JPG
    SSCN0342.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 140
I might be interested in the hardbacks. I collect them as well.

I actually have a copy of Eddie Rickenbacker's Fighting Against the Flying Circus. Mine is a first edition printed in 1919 with a presentation inscription by Eddie himself in 1955. The really interesing thing about many of these earlier works is the prose, slang and overall language they used. It really gives a wonderful insight into daily life almost 100 years ago.

I only have 8-10 WWI-related tomes. Most of my collection is associated with WWII, but provided the cost isn't too steep, I may be interested.

TB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back