WW2 "Allies" color!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The picture 7th from top, what kind of tank is that!

Squadron leader Zumbach of No. 303 'Kościuszko' (Polish) Squadron RAF flying in his Spitfire VB aircraft, circa 1942

Attachments

• air_spitfire9.jpg
    air_spitfire9.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 508
hate to do this Thunderthud but the red/white checkered P-51 photos on page # 6 are all copyrighted from the 339th fg assoc of which I am a member, think it would be of your best interest and this web-site if you delete very one of them please.

Erich ~

Great pics! I'll have you know I was actually planning on being productive this evening...

Few questions-

What plane's tail section is this? It doesn't look familiar.

And what's the deal with this Spitfire?

Attachments

• pa982.jpg
    pa982.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 604
  • abtew.jpg
    abtew.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 590
That's what I'd guess, I don't see those big Hispanos sticking out.

That tail is odd. I'd guess American because of the gun but I don't know anything that resembles it at all.

Brazilians at war:

www.sentapua.com.br said:
On October 6th, 1944, the First Brazilian Fighter Squadron landed on Livorno Port in Italy to participate in Word War II as part of the 350th Fighter Squadron. The group was formed by 466 people: 49 pilots and 417 support men.

LogoSentaPua.jpg

Epoca9.jpg

Epoca13.jpg

Epoca3.jpg

Epoca14.jpg

Epoca4.jpg

Bastidor2.jpg

more pictures and data:

Senta a Pua!

Thanks for charing all these marvellous colour photos, make these people and events so close of us, incredible collection down here !
Thank you so much to all of you.

TT nope I have had phone calls from chaps I know that own the original negs, some are real bitches about having their stuff printed all over the net, and that image has been everywhere, so yes please just that image if you would to be removed.

thankx

E ~

polish aircrafts....

Attachments

• aa4.jpg
    aa4.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 505
  • aa3.jpg
    aa3.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 511
  • aa2.jpg
    aa2.jpg