Aug 27, 2006 #1 syscom3 Pacific Historian 15,700 15,202 Joined Jun 4, 2005 Location Orange County, CA This is incredible. It almost deserves a place in a museum, UK 1/6th Collectors Club :: View topic - German Class "52" Locomotive
This is incredible. It almost deserves a place in a museum, UK 1/6th Collectors Club :: View topic - German Class "52" Locomotive
Aug 27, 2006 #2 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England The detailing on that is incredible, brilliance...
Aug 27, 2006 #3 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA Pretty wild!
Aug 27, 2006 #4 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Very impressive!
Aug 28, 2006 #5 Wildcat Major 9,306 1,456 Joined Apr 11, 2005 Location South East Queensland Wow! That's amazing!
Aug 28, 2006 #6 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Wow that is amazing. At the Sinsheim museum they have one of those trains there. I really need to go back to the museum again and get some pictures of the planes, tanks, trains, and artillary pieces.
Wow that is amazing. At the Sinsheim museum they have one of those trains there. I really need to go back to the museum again and get some pictures of the planes, tanks, trains, and artillary pieces.
Aug 28, 2006 #7 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,322 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Fascinating.The first impression I've got ,was that somebody did the engine up.An excelent work.
Aug 28, 2006 #8 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com Amazing.... The money alone just for the dolls has to be staggering..
Aug 28, 2006 #9 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany That is a great siggy Les. I might have to buy the game just so that I can get cool screen shots as well.
That is a great siggy Les. I might have to buy the game just so that I can get cool screen shots as well.
Aug 28, 2006 #10 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,628 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com *Jaw drops* Wow!