Feb 26, 2013 #41 fubar57 General 37,478 27,229 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Yikes!!!! Wrong door........gotta go. Geo
Feb 26, 2013 #42 meatloaf109 1st Lieutenant 6,731 325 Joined Jan 1, 2012 Location north carolina While I am impressed that you guys include me in your fantasies, I am unable to fulfill them, Sorry!
Feb 26, 2013 #43 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. You guys are starting to worry me.
Feb 26, 2013 #44 meatloaf109 1st Lieutenant 6,731 325 Joined Jan 1, 2012 Location north carolina Just "starting" to?
Feb 28, 2013 #45 Maximowitz Tech Sergeant 1,960 23 Joined Jun 30, 2008 Location London, England. I think you should all meet up in San Francisco the way this thread is progressing. You could go to the..... YMCA!
I think you should all meet up in San Francisco the way this thread is progressing. You could go to the..... YMCA!
Feb 28, 2013 #46 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Yea, I definately will not be making this one!
Feb 28, 2013 #47 meatloaf109 1st Lieutenant 6,731 325 Joined Jan 1, 2012 Location north carolina In light of the designs Chris seems to have on me, I now have another reason not to cross the Mason/Dixon!
In light of the designs Chris seems to have on me, I now have another reason not to cross the Mason/Dixon!
Mar 1, 2013 #48 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! meatloaf109 said: In light of the designs Chris seems to have on me, I now have another reason not to cross the Mason/Dixon! Click to expand... Whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis?
meatloaf109 said: In light of the designs Chris seems to have on me, I now have another reason not to cross the Mason/Dixon! Click to expand... Whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis?