WW2Aircraft.net Fantasy Football League.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I felt sorry for you having Vick. Man, he was cr@p! But Peterson made ya points. I made a battle of it and came close but no cigar. I should have started Jay Cutler.

Alright week one is behind us.

Here are the scores and standings...

Midwest Messerschmitts 74.98-73.82 Northeastern Wildcats (Very close game )

Favre Dollar Footlong 93.44-83.26 Rabin Toads

burnouts 107.72-89.62 Big Ugly

Southern Yankee Slippers 96.28-91.02 Corsairs

The Bootleggers 117.24-74.40 Njacos Wackos

Standings

Division 1: The Men
1. Southern Yankee Sippers
2. Favre Dollar Footlong
3. Midwest Messerschmitts
4. Corsairs
5. Rabid Toads

Division 2: The Boys
1. The Bootleggers
2. burnouts
3. Big Ugly
4. Njacos Wackos
5. Northeastern Wildcats

Leading Scorer to Date:
The Bootleggers 117.24
Lowest Scorer to Date: Northeastern Wildcats 73.82

Next weeks games:

Midwest Messerschmitts - Corsairs
Favre Dollar Footlong - Big Ugly
Njacos Wackos - Northeastern Wildcats
Southern Yankee Sippers - Rabid Toads
The Bootleggers - burnouts

Last edited:
I had my a$$ wuped!

A friend at work who has been playing for 20 years said that RBs are the moneymaker in fantasy. I dunno. Seemed the QBs and WRs were piling up the points.

That used to be the case, but it's really changed (at least in my experience) now that the NFL has become such a passing league. The big exception is if you have a premiere RB, like Foster or Gore.

I'm not sure I want to give up Smith for Flacco. I am thinking this is going to be Smith's big year with the additions the 49ers have made to their receiver group. This may be his make or break year. All the tools should be in place. If Alex does not produce this year, there will be no excuses for him. Definitely not trading Rodgers for Flacco.

Last edited:
I normally would not carry 3 Quarterbacks, but I went ahead and picked up Flacco. I don't really trust starting Luck, and Vick is really iffy at the moment. I will decide last minute who I will start.

Probably, plus I am not sure how he will do against the Ravens D. Luck I think is just too unreliable because of rookie mistakes.

Just a friendly reminder to all players. The Packers are playing the Bears tonight. Don't forget to check out your lineups.

Damn it, forgot to take out Vick and put Flacco in. Vick just threw and interception. But then again I guess I am screwed no matter what. Flacco just fumbled the ball...

My QBs are really my weakest point.

Users who are viewing this thread