WWII and school

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Think of the seasons that the Islanders had for those Cup years.... I could start throwing out all sorts of stats but Im too drunk to bother hehe....

The teams that they beat on the way to those finals??? 2nd rate teams???

Smith was a jerk, but theres nothing better than seeing ur goalie get 3 roughing penalties in a period LOL....

GOD HOW I HATE THE FLYERS...... Almost as much as the Rangers... (Thank GOD u arent a Rangers fan... I wouldnt be able to respect u anymore...)

lesofprimus said:
GOD HOW I HATE THE FLYERS...... Almost as much as the Rangers... (Thank GOD u arent a Rangers fan... I wouldnt be able to respect u anymore...)

:lol: :lol: - The only reason why I liked the Flyers was to see Bobbiee Clarke or Hound Dog Kelly slam Brad Park and Rod Gilbert around like they were rubber dolls.....

I also remember the early NJ Devils, closer to my home town. The first game I went to, someone painted the Urinals red, white and green and added number on the inside!

You remeber Bob Gassoff? - St. Louis Blues - I seen him take on Steve Vickers, Rick Hatfield, Ted Irvine - then he jumped into the Ranger's bench and went after Emil Francis! Crazy b*stard - killed in a motocycle accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back