XF-12/RC-2 Rainbow schematics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pong

Staff Sergeant
Sep 2, 2007
Manila, Philippines
Hi all.

I'm trying to find RC-2/XF-12 Rainbow schematics, for an upcoming profile I'm making. If anyone can provide me with some I'd appreciate it.

2lt0g2u.jpg

-Arlo

Hi all.I'm trying to find RC-2/XF-12 Rainbow schematics, for an upcoming profile I'm making.

Hi Pong. Does that mean you're only looking for side elevation data? Here's a couple (Top: RC-2. Bottom: XF-12) and a nice colour shot showing nose detail of the XF-12...

(Wings 1994, Flying 1948 and Air Pictorial 1981)

Hi Pong. Does that mean you're only looking for side elevation data?

Yes I'm searching for side schematics of the plane. Thanks for the schematics and the photo, I'll try to enlarge the schems and if I'm lucky it won't look pixelated or blurred.

Also thanks for the photo Verner, it'll be a big help in getting the correct lighting of the profile.

-Arlo

Sorry Pong, can't help you there mate. There was an artist/author by the name of Mike Machat that drew a detailed drawing of the Rainbow and shown in an issue of Wings. Possibly he drew more, I don't know, but maybe it's worth googling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back