Xmas

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bf109_g

Senior Airman
Aug 11, 2006
New Zealand
Hi guys :)

Just thought I might start this thread so you can tell us what you think you'll be getting this Christmas. I'll just be getting some money, as usual.

Me and Edna Mae have an arrangement. We buy what we want all year
long and do not exchange gifts at Christmas. Just a card and a small tree.

Charles

hey Les I hear your wifes moaning and it ain't good man !!

you better wine her and dine her to death until Christmas passes..........

hey I'm tyring to find another pair of bright pink/purple speedos, please no fur

Hell yeah I'd wear it! Can you believe a place online is charging $60 for one?!

For those of you who don't know what a Devo hat looks like:

Attachments

• DEVO-Energy-Dome_4A0108B5.jpg
    DEVO-Energy-Dome_4A0108B5.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 105
Erich..you AREN"T looking for those for the big guy are you?! PLEASE NO SPEEDOS!!!!! but, I digress..I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

NO WAY! Evan..60.bucks??? I'll keep my eyes peeled..

WHOO HOO!! Charles!
Are they ready?

Becca: Just about.... I've been checking our parts dept for "just the right
box" and I've found it. They just need to sell the shock absorber that's in it.
I'm sure it will be in your hands by Christmas.....

I'll include instructions for "care and feeding".....

Charles

hey at least it wasn't neon green

Becca I could and would look for Dan, nice joke or new years prize not sure pink is his colour though - maybe yours but ........ 8) I've found too the thick ones make a good face protector in cold wind ~ :shock:

Evan, that is the perfect hat for an airshow. There is no brim to get in the way and you do not have to worry about it getting wet....whip it, whip it good.

DBII

Well I am hoping for a new Air Brush, a good bottle of Irish Whiskey, a few books and maybe a new military tunics for my Third Reich Collection.

LMAO!! Do I EVEN want to know the story BEHIND how you discovered that you could wear a speedo over your head.?

MAYBE a fur covered one, for my man..YEAH..thats IT. AND a Viking Helmet!!!!

refuse him that airbrush, and make him suffer.....

hmmmmm Les with a fur lined speedo a viking helmet and a set of madonna cones - what size please so I can pre-order. this sounds like a future you-tube video in the works

I said NOTHING about Madonna cones, you sicko!!!! LMAO!

OH..and lined?? hmm..I was thinking loin cloth..I'll work on it..and post picts AFTER. :D

REFUSE HIM??!! Have you seen that face he makes?!!! I can't refuse him..I am WEAK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back