Xmas

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

All you folks.... remember the old adage..."Be careful what you wish for"

Regardless of what it is you get, I'm sure you'll all come out smelling like
a rose... and you'll be smilin'...

Charles

or smelling like a ........... I just might be content with my babe' next to me a nice fire in the fireplace, some good German coffee and some Stollen on a plate and wishing all of you a very Merry and Blessed Christmas

arg that's too quaint, I'll think of something un-nerving soon 8)

LMAO!! Do I EVEN want to know the story BEHIND how you discovered that you could wear a speedo over your head.?

MAYBE a fur covered one, for my man..YEAH..thats IT. AND a Viking Helmet!!!!
Better be careful with what you wish for....it wasn't just the Viking helmets that were horny....

Probably the same as every year, something to read, something to wear and what not....

I want a companion that doesn't withold my air compressor from me :)

Just looking for a few books and some good movies on DVD - expand my collection of both.

I would ask for models but I've been banned. When we recently moved I took eleven (11) 3x3 boxes filled with unbuilt models with me. No more pocketbook and shoe jokes about my pre-wife anymore.

hey somebody pick up this hot rod for me for around 9,000. US complete

........ I'm not askin for much......... am I ?

Attachments

• trisports_1974_95331567.gif
    trisports_1974_95331567.gif
    69.1 KB · Views: 82
yes that is correct Eric I've priced those spendy items for the camera............man incredible but oh the shots that can be taken

yes it is probably more than 9 g's njaco, the zipp wheels alone and I have not priced those if they are for tubular tires are going to run maybe 2 to 3g's a piece so the bike could go up to 12g's and more.....crazy huh ? but will tell you that is one fast bike, could probably do 60 or more on the flats with a strong rider like me :) I've done 65mph 3 times on my junk heap Trek but that was downhill on good pavement....pretty scary stuff

Man, that is unreal! I grab $25 jalopies from yard sales and casually ride them during the summer and then cast them off. That is way too serious for what I percieve as bike riding.

We might be able to help with one of the friggin NUTS on the bike...MF, ERICH!! 9G's??? Jaysus! Even if I was thrown into a orgasmic state everytime I touched the friggin thing...daymn.

**but on a side note, how about a bell or a little flowered basket??

HEAUX, HEAUX, HEAUX!

I never ask for anything, but always get beer, money and a book - so I never complain.

Plan I like it simple too good for ya. though I would prefer a good German wine instead of a Bier.........

Becca hmmmmmmmmmm no touchy on the bikey. I would make the comparison like an old beater to a Mercedes Benz coupe'..........same goes for a hot rod bike. this thing is as light as a feather, sexy looking it is, smooth as glass, quite on the road and although the wheel set is insane in price the wheels are top line bloody fast and corner like a dime. If that crate was 9g's dropped down to 1500, I would seriously think about picking up one

guess for the funds I better go to my local fur lined speedo shop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back